For the very first time a written edition in the form of a regular annual edition will emerge on the media market, as an attempt to make a comprehensive analysis of the foreign investments in the country – starting with the acquisitions of the largest domestic companies that began at the end of the 90’s up to the newest factories sprouting in the free economic zones nowadays, as well as the greenfield investments throughout the country.
The edition will be published on March 15th 2013.
It will offer information on:
– What are we waiting for at the moment: which will be the new foreign investments in Macedonia this year?
– In 2012 new factories were built in the technology industrial development zones, but the year was also marked by lack of positive decisions about the arrival of new investors;
– What is the experience of the present investors in Bunardzik, and the other economic zones? What is the experience of the investors outside the zones?
– What is the benefit for the Macedonian economy, the citizens, as well as the country itself from the foreign investments?
What is the benefit for the local communities in the municipalities from the foreign investments?
Dear readers of Kapital,
In the edition, which is the first of its kind in the Macedonian media market, you will also find:
– Interviews and profiles of the CEO’s of the biggest investors in Macedonia;
– Company profiles of the investors and of the mother companies in the motherland;
– Interviews with experts on the subject of foreign investments;
– Analysis of the current flow of investors from the East – Qatar, India… What can we actually expect?
– Analysis of the sectors of origin of the investors and their future perspectives;
– Profiles of the most competent persons in the domestic business and politics and interviews with them concerning the perspectives of Macedonia as a final destination for foreign investors (interviews with presidents of mixed economic chambers, directors of the free economic zones, the Macedonian Foreign Investment Agency, the Macedonian minister of economy and other ministers in charge of attracting foreign investments);
– Interviews with consultants and independent experts and attorneys dealing with foreign investments in the country;
The magazine Kapital has a plan to include a special interview with the President of the Government of the Republic of Macedonia, Nikola Gruevski, with regard to foreign investments in the country.
We would like to inform you that in the days and weeks to come the editions of Kapital Media Group will elaborate on the subject and offer you more information.
In addition, dear readers, we notify you that the special edition will be available in English and in Albanian, as well as a PDF on the site www.kapital.mk.
To download the Pricelist click here
Contact:Category: Member News