On September 11th, 2013, AmCham Macedonia organized a Conference on “Advantages of Gender Diversity in Organizational Leadership, Strategy and Innovation” at hotel Aleksandar Palace.
The conference featured impressive speakers from both the United States and SE Europe:
– Ms. Emily Fowler, SVP, Strategy & Business Development at Fix Challenges, Inc.; and
– Ms. Mateja Forstnaric, Partner at Odgers Berndtson.
During the event the attendees had an opportunity to share their views and opinions on following topics:
– Understanding the gender gap in business;
– Myths around women in business;
– Integrating gender intelligence and the impact on business strategy development and innovation; and
– How to close the gender gap in business: perspectives on strategic HR practices in southeastern Europe.
The presentation by Ms. Emily Fowler – available here
During her stay, Ms Fowler gave interviews for: Kapital Magazine (27/09/2013, issue 726), Alfa TV and Radio Free Europe