The 8th Annual Family Bazaar organized by the Parent Teacher Association (PTA) will take place on April 26th 2014, from 11:00 to 15:00, on the grounds of NOVA International Schools. This year’s event is organized in partnership with Lions International (District 132 Macedonia). Funds collected from this year’s event will go towards the Orphanage for Infants and Toddlers in Bitola and the three school divisions. Possible donations from your company could include:
- Beauty treatments: Facials, Manicures, Massages, Haircuts, Dental
- Gift Certificates to a Restaurant, Winery or Bakery
- Electronic equipment
- Food, chocolate, fruit juice and other food consumables
- Gift voucher with monetary value
- Weekend lodging at a Macedonian hotel
- Short excursion
- Bike repair or dance classes
- Volunteering to cook a special meal for group
- Use of someone’s “summer home” in Ohrid or other vacation spot
- Lessons (music, swim, archery, cooking, dance, personal trainer)
- Or anything else you can think of…
Last year, a total of 5,000 euros was collected that benefited the National Campaign for the opening of an Emergency Room at the University Children’s Clinic, two NOVA Student Council supported local NGOs, and NOVA’s Library Program.
Donations or gift certificates can be brought to the NOVA High School building and left at the security desk.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact either one of us directly.
Thank you very much, in advance, for your participation.
Brian Richards Ivan Novakovski
NOVA PTA Chairperson NOVA Business Manager