AmCham Macedonia would like to recognize the efforts of the volunteer trainers who participated in our Life Skills Program for high school students from the “11 Oktomvri” Orphanage:
- Ivana Dojcinovska – Stojanovic, Wabtec MZT Skopje and Julika Shundovska, Humanopolis for holding a career counseling sessions;
- Harizan Mitrev, Alliance One Macedonia for presenting his current job and career path;
- Biljana Jankulovska and Kalina Sejfula, Habitat for Humanity Macedonia, for holding a session on financial literacy;
- Dejan Stojanovic, Cisco Systems, for holding a session on public speaking & presentation skills;
- Angela Kostova – Trpeska, Makedonski Telekom for holding a session on job interview preparations;
- Radojka Denkovska Helman, Okta for holding a session on team work.
If you or your colleagues would be willing to volunteer as a trainer for “11 Oktomvri” students this year, please let us know!Category: Advocacy News