This year’s gathering on Business-University Cooperation will be held on Tuesday, June 23rd, 2015 from 9:00 -12:00 at Holiday Inn hotel, featuring a round table discussion involving the country’s most engaged companies, deans from public and private universities and student organization representatives.
To register, please complete the following form or call AmCham at 3216-714.
[contact-form to=’firstname.lastname@example.org’ subject=’Registration for 2015 Bus-Uni Coop breakfast’][contact-field label=’Name’ type=’name’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Email’ type=’email’ required=’1’/][contact-field label=’Specific areas of interest’ type=’text’/][/contact-form]
9:00 – 10:00 Guest registration, breakfast
10:00 – 10:15 Official Opening
- Miroslav Marchev, President of AmCham Macedonia’s Board of Directors
- The Honorable Jess Baily, U.S. Ambassador to Macedonia (TBC)
10:15 – 12:00 Roundtable discussion
Themes to be covered: Who is happy with the status quo? Is there a link between strong internship experience and youth (un)employment in Macedonia? The need to deepen cooperation beyond scholarships and pro forma internships; Are there legal barriers? What other barriers exist; can they be overcome?
Moderator: Michelle Osmanli
Confirmed participants include:
- Representatives from EVN, Makstil, PWC, Cementarnica USJE, Alkaloid, Seavus
- Mile Stankovski, Dean of Saints Cyril & Methodius University’s Faculty of Electrical Engineering & Information Technologies (FEIT)
- Borce Dzikovski, President of the Macedonian Board of European Students of Technology (BEST)
- Atanas Kocov, Dean, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Andrew Goodspeed, Provost and Pro Rector for Academic Affairs, South East European University
- Dimitar Trajanov, Dean of Saints Cyril & Methodius University’s Faculty of Information Sciences and Computer Engineering (FINKI)