Ohridska Banka Societe Generale – Best Bank from Macedonia at the Emerging Markets in Central & Eastern Europe March 22, 2016

Ohridska bank (300x110)On March 15th, 2016 the world famous Global Finance for twenty-third time named the World’s Best Emerging Markets Banks for Central & Eastern Europe and choose Ohridska Banka Societe Generale the Best Bank from Macedonia 2016. 

Global Finance editors taking into consideration 2015 Bank results and inputs from eminent industry analysts, corporate executives and banking consultants has selected Ohridska Banka Societe Generale – Macedonia for best bank at the emerging markets in Central & Eastern Europe together with several other banks in the region and in 21 countries. Additionally, aiming to increase the accuracy and reliability of the results, Global Finance has conducted a pool of its corporate readership.

The criteria for choosing the winners included growth in assets, profitability, strategic relationship, customer service, competitive pricing, profitability and innovative products & services.

We are very proud that, this year, Ohridska Banka Societe Generale is the only bank from Macedonia that receives prestigious award from Global Finance. We managed to meet the very high criteria set by Global Finance and we proved that Ohridska Banka Societe Generale works fully dedicated, strategically and on a log term at the Macedonian market. In its many years of operations, Ohridska Banka played a significant role in the development and the transformations of the banking system in the country and has grown into a modern financial institution of universal type with a widespread network of branches, wide portfolio of innovative financial products & services, sophisticated information technology and highly skilled stuff,” – emphases Branka Pavlovic, President of the Board of Ohridska Banka Societe Generale.

Global Finance is founded in 1987 and today has a circulation of over 50 000 and readers in 188 countries all over the world, including chairmen, presidents, CEOs, CFOs, treasures and other financial experts. Its web site (GFMag.com) offers analysis and articles that are the heritage of 29 years of experience in international financial markets and provides a valuable source of data on 192 countries. Global Finance is headquartered in NY and with offices in London and Milan.

Ohridska Banka Societe Generale will be honoured at an Award ceremony which will be held on 8 October 2016 in Washington DC, USA. Beside, Societe Generale Group was awarded in the same category in Romania (BRD), as well as in few subsidiaries in Africa (Algeria, Ivory coast, Senegal, Guinea).

About OHRIDSKA BANKA SOCIETE GENERALE:   Societe Generale is a strategic partner of Ohridska Banka since May 2007 and represents 70.02% of the total capital of the Bank, while the remaining 29.98% is owned by legal entities and individuals. Ohridska Banka Societe Generale constantly increases its financial potential and the total assets and the Bank is ranked fourth in the banking system of the country. The development of the Bank is dynamic and it marks grew in the volume of operations. Ohridska Banka Societe Generale continuously enriches its portfolio of financial products and services, at the same time expanding the scope of activities and number of customers.

Category: Member News