The seminar will be delivered by Mr. Miro Smolovic, PMP Academy Leader, PricewaterhouseCoopers Academy. The goal is to strengthen participants’ knowledge and skills on leadership. Some people have a natural talent for the role but good leadership can be learned through training, coaching and practice. The quality of the leadership which is in place through the ranks of an organization will in large part determine the success of that organization in the long-term. It is essential therefore, that anyone who is entrusted with a position and responsibility for leading people fully understands and appreciates what this leadership role requires of them in practice.
The workshop is ideal for business and corporate managers, entrepreneurs, key talent and anyone who is interested in developing their leadership skills.
It will allow you to:
- Identify your personal strengths and weaknesses as a leader and develop a plan to improve
- Enable “speaking the same language” working atmosphere
- Advocate and strengthen “one person / one vision” approach
- Become role model of your people
- Apply the leadership competency framework to assess your levels of personal leadership competence
- Apply sound leadership principles in your day to day work
- Be a more effective leader of your people
Find out more and register for this exciting event.Category: Member News