AmCham will host a workshop led by Blagica Bottigliero. With a career spanning more than 20 years, Blagica has been on the forefront of the ever changing world wide web. She was a member of the NBC5 Street Team, a Vice President of Strategy for Edelman Digital. She joined Motorola Mobility (Google) as the Global Director of Social Media she served as Director of Social Business Strategy at Target was Vice President of Digital Media in Metaverse Mod Squadformed and created her consulting agency Zlato.
The event will take place on Monday, November 21 from 12:00-15:30 at the Park Hotel & Spa – 1st floor, “New York” hall.
12.00 – 12.15 Introduction – Blagica Bottigliero
- 12.15 – 12.40 Short Introduction of the participants
- 12.40 – 13.00 Defining the campaigns and main marketing challenges for the participants
- 13.00 – 14.00 Group/individual work on campaigns
- 14.00 – 14.15 (Coffee) Break
- 14.15 – 15.00 Presentations of the campaigns with discussion
- 15.00 – 15.30 Open networking time
All interested can register (free of charge for members) on 3216 714 or via email@example.com by Friday, November 18th. Please note that the workshop will be delivered in English.Category: Events