Join AAG – Analysis and Advisory Group’s info session and find out: Are your employees responsive? Are they engaged? Are they working smart? Are they productive?
AAG’s Managing Partners Verica Hadzi Vasileva-Markovska and Tereza Serafimova, invite participants who are responsible for creating and/or refining human resource management practices in their companies, as well as professionals who are leading organizational units and teams from any functional area.
Some of the main topics that will be covered:
- Agile workforce
- Result-driven employee communication
- Higher productivity
- ‘Yes’ for attraction and retention of high performers
- ‘No’ for employee burnout
- Shifting from talking about people to talking with people
- Continuous, real-time discussions about skills, capacities, knowledge
This event will take place on Thursday, April 20, 2017 from 10:00 – 11:30 hours at the AmCham’s Executive Office.
Due to the limited seats available, please register ASAP on 3216 714 or via firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, April 18th.