Calling university students who want to gain REAL work experience!! May 2, 2017Category: Announcements
AmCham Macedonia “Open a Door” Internship Program
Throughout the year, the AmCham Executive Office staff helps university students from low income households gain access to internship opportunities in our member organizations. Students simply need to submit a completed program application and evidence of their low income status, then we do our best to find an internship that suits their interests and needs.
Answers to frequently asked questions
- Students from all faculties are welcomed to apply, though we have had most luck placing students from technical fields and economics.
- You must be a current university student in order to participate.
- Internships vary in length, functional area and compensation offered.
- The more flexible students are, the greater their chances will be of getting an internship.
- Last year, we placed students in EVN Macedonia, Okta, Pivara Skopje, Procredit bank, Savings House Fulm, Seavus and Wabtec MZT Skopje.Over time, we hope to expand this list to include many more of our member organizations!