Diversified workforce that includes people with disabilities is a recognized best practice and becomes an obligation for the companies. Reasonable adjustments, which are often quite simple, can provide barrier free environment for employees with disabilities stimulating them to be more productive and to fulfil their potential.
“Konekt” and “Open the Windows” invite you to a free of charge one day training: Work integration of people with disabilities
Venue: TCC Grand Plaza, Skopje
- 25.05.2017 from 9:30 – 16:00* (*Albanian translation included )
- 05.06.2017 from 9:30 – 16:00
- 09.06.2017 from 9:30 – 16:00
The training is recommended for human resources professionals. Working language is Macedonian.
Choose the most suitable date for you and RSVP on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 02 / 3224-198
- Diversified workforce is an important aspect of any business and its social responsibility.
- Be informed about reasonable adjustments that can make your company a barrier free employer. Learn more about assistive information technology.
- Learn how to use available legal benefits for hiring people with disabilities and support offered by the organizers.
- Get priority in using tailor made support services for employment and management of people with disabilities.