On June 29th, AmCham will continue its promotion of fair competition and responsible business practices by starting the conversation in Macedonia about advertising ethics. The event will feature some of the region’s leading experts in this field and explore the critical role of self-regulation. Our aim is to equip business people, government institutions, journalists, the NGO sector, academics and students with an introduction to the topic, regional trends and the current local reality.
Join the conversation on Thursday, June 29th, from 10:00-13:30 at the Aleksandar Palace Hotel in Skopje!
10:00 – 10:20 – Official opening
10:20 – 12:00 – Panel on “The Role of Industry Associations in Upholding Ethical Standards”
- Saso Pesev, Advertising Expert, Macedonia
- Vanda Kucera, Advertising Expert, Serbia
- Kamilo Antolović, Advertising Expert, Croatia
- Stevan Randjelovic, European Affairs Manager, European Association of Communications Agencies in Brussels
12:20 – 13:30 – Applying Global Standards in Macedonia
- Radmila Dimova, Director of Marketing Communication and Brand Management Department, Makedonski Telekom AD
- Milos Radulovic, Head of Pharmaceutical Corporate Development, Alkaloid AD Skopje
The event will be held in English. Simultaneous translation into Macedonian will be provided.
Due to the limited space we advise you to register on time (no later than Tuesday, June 27), via email@example.com or by calling (02) 3216 714.Category: Events