Sparkasse Bank Macedonia presented its new S-Banking application, which besides the numerous functionalities for easy and simple use of banking services, gives customers the unique opportunity to pay overhead expenses with the option “Snap and pay”.
The new mobile application will allow users to access the banking services 24 hours every day of the week, easy and simple management of their funds, possibility to settle the monthly annuities, transfer of funds, carrying out currency exchange operations, as well as finding out the location of Sparkasse Bank’s branches and ATMs.
The S-Banking application of Sparkasse Bank provides a series of advanced functions for view and facilitation of various transactions:
- Insight into the balance of all denar and foreign currency accounts, credit cards, deposits and savings deposits, loans and other products of the Bank;
- Simple way of paying overheads, internal transactions and transfer of funds to all individuals and legal entities;
- Possibility for conversion of funds from one currency to another;
- Creating custom samples for payments that are most often used by the client;
- Locating the nearest ATMs and branch offices via Google Maps;
- Exchange rate list and calculator for loans and deposits.
Sparkasse Bank is committed to creating new, innovative modern banking products for its customers, as a confirmation of its image for a modern bank and a tradition of stability and reliability, already confirmed in the region.Category: Member News