We would like to invite you to an hour-long information session with Gorana Konevska Jankoska, Business Consultant at Meloski Consulting on the topic “Microsoft Office 365: Raise your productivity to a higher level”. The lecture is mostly intended for managers, project managers and business users.
The session will be held on Wednesday, November 1, starting at 10:00 am at the AmCham’s Executive Office.
During the lecture, you will have the opportunity to learn:
• What is Office 365 and applications it contains;
• Licensing options;
• How to optimally organize your work with the help of Office 365’s main tools:
- Planner: how to run projects and monitor the effectiveness of the team;
- Teams: how to improve the collaboration between team members;
- SharePoint: how to organize all documents in one location; to share and browse content; create a corporate page;
- Delve: how to quickly access the documents you are working on;
- Sway: how to create fast and professional marketing materials (newsletter, business presentation, report).
• Demo: how the Office 365 tools actually work in practice.
The company Meloski Consulting was founded in 2011 by international IT expert Vladimir Meloski, one of the 100 Most Valuable Professional (MVP) awardees in the world, in the Exchange Server and Office 365 domain. With more than 20 years of IT experience, Meloski Consulting through its expertise encourages and supports the users, to transfer their knowledge to a higher level, inspiring them to achieve the best business results.
Due to the limited number of seats, we advise you to register on time by calling 3216-714 or at firstname.lastname@example.org