AmCham will host a workshop led by Robert Petkovic, an Internet professional with broad experience in all aspects of website deployment, production, analysis and optimization. With more than 20 years of experience in digital, he moved from creating websites to Web Project Management and the application of advanced Google Analytics techniques. Today, he performs web analyses for Bruketa&Žinić&Grey sites, with a focus on advanced Google Analytics using Tag Manager, Conversion optimization, A/B testing, Behavioral marketing, online-offline integration and SEO that increase the efficiency of sites and their offsite facilities.
The event will take place on Thursday, November 16th from 10:00-13:30 at the Park Hotel & Spa in Skopje – 1st floor, “New York” hall.
- 10:00 – 10.20 Introductions
- 10:20 – 10:50 Why is measurement critical to everything you do online?
- 10:50 – 11:30 Tools for measuring – introduction and preview
- 11:30 – 11:45 Coffee break
- 11:45 – 12:15 Social and video insights
- 12:15 – 13:00 Group/Individual work
- 13:00 – 13:30 Open networking time
Register via 3216 714 or via firstname.lastname@example.org by Tuesday, November 14th. Participation is free of charge for employees of AmCham member companies. Space allowing, additional participants will be considered.Category: Events