On Friday, November 10th, AmCham Macedonia hosted a seminar on “Accountable & High Performing Company Cultures” led by Mark Beliczky, from The Carlyle Group, a leading global private equity firm headquartered in Washington, DC.
More than 50 participants from various types of organizations (Entrepreneurs, SMEs, Corporates) had the opportunity to learn more on several topics, such as:
- What are business academics thinking and
- What are management consultants doing?
- Ways to rate yourself and your organization with regard to high performance.
Mr. Beliczky challenged the audience to try and view things from their leaders and managers perspective and ask themselves:
- What are my team’s talents & abilities to perform?
- What is my organization’s ability to innovate, grow and adapt to a changing context?
- What is my management’s ability to unlock the
The presentation by Mr. Mark Beliczky – available here.
During his stay Mr. Beliczky was interviewed by “Business Info”.