AMCHAM members are entitled to 10% discount on the standard rate!
You are invited to attend the 3rd MINEX on 12-14 June in Skopje.
WHY WESTERN TETHYS?
With Euromax Resources looking to develop the Ilovitza gold project, Solway Group’s Bucim copper/gold mine, Genesis Resources Plavica gold project at feasibility and the recent $400m purchase of the Sasa zinc project by Central Asian Metals, Mining sector in the Republic of Macedonia offers potential growth prospects for the foreign investment in the mining sector. When you factor in all the activity in neighbouring countries across the Tethyan Belt, the Western Balkans are a veritable mining and exploration hotspot.
MEET THE COMPANIES
Macedonia: Central Asia Metals, Euromax Resources, Sardic, Reservoir Minerals, Genesis Resources, Bucim
Serbia: Metalfer, Nevsun Resources
Bulgaria: Freeport-McMoRan, Geotechmin
Finland & Spain: Mineral Exploration Network
• Kocho Angjushev, Deputy Prime Minister in Charge of the Economic Affairs, Government of the Republic of Macedonia
• Marcin Sadowski, Head of raw materials sector, EASME, European Commission
• Charles Garrett, British Ambassador to Macedonia, British Embassy Skopje
• Kati Csaba, Ambassador, Canadian Embassy in Belgrade
• Nick Clarke, Chairman, Central Asia Metals
• Patrick Forward, COO, Euromax Resources
• Dominic Roberts, Operations Director, Mineco
• Peter Robinson, Chief Advisor for Mining Operations, Metalfer
• Chris Bray, Principal Mining Engineer and Global Practice Leader, SRK Consulting (UK) Ltd
• Vitor Correia, President, European Federation of Geologists
• Nikolajco Nikolov, President, Macedonian Association for Mining / Deputy General Manager, Bucim
• Daniela Bombol, Manager, Reservoir Minerals Macedonia
• Francisco-Jose Fortuny, Principal, European Bank for Reconstruction and Development
• Bert Koth, Managing Director and Partner, Denham Mining Fund
• Prof. Zoran Despodov, Dean, Faculty of natural and technical sciences, University “Goce Delcev”
• Geraint Bowden, Senior Partner, ERM
• Todd Romaine, Vice President, Corporate Social Responsibility, Nevsun Resources and many others.
Please check delegate participation terms here.
For further information please visit http://www.minexeurope.com/2018/
MINEX Europe Forum 2018 organizing committee firstname.lastname@example.orgCategory: Announcements