Fair Competition Committee
Lawmaking & Enforcement Committee
- To advocate for the fight against the grey economy to be a higher government priority.
Alkaloid, Alliance One Macedonia, Cakmakova Advocates, EU Delegation, GD Granit, Karanovic & Nikolic, M6, Makedonski Telekom, Microsoft, Okta, Ohridska Banka Societe Generale; Philip Morris-TKP Skopje, Pivara Skopje, Polenak Law Firm, PricewaterhouseCoopers Skopje, ProCredit Bank, Silk Road Bank; SnB React
Members of this committee helped design and run the following activities and ongoing initiatives:
- Held info sessions to raise awareness among companies;
- Collected illustrative case studies in line with the above issue areas to present to authorities;
- Public events
- Attended and shared insights at the AmCham roundtables on “Consumer Protection and Competition” and “The real market value of Copyrights” (2016)
- Highlighting the negative impacts of the grey economy on the Macedonian economy:
- Contributed to AmCham Magazine issue focused on Grey Economy
- Created case studies of unfair competition challenges in:
- Fast moving consumer goods sector
- Tobacco and alcohol
For more information on this or any other AmCham committee please contact us.